Post a single sentence from each WIP you have (or as many as you want to pick).
No context, no explanations. No more than one sentence!
1. Still scowling, she spat, “Are you here to mock me or will you bloody interrogate me already?”
2. “Didn't your mother ever teach you not to swear in front of Jesus?” he scolded.
3. In the year 2156, the collaboration between cloning specialist Misaki Saionji (西園寺美早 SAIONJI Misaki) and neo-Freudian psychiatrist Jordan Kim (김종닿 KIM Jong-dah) resulted in what would be the greatest thing to have happened in the psychology world since the discovery of the science itself: the first situational cloning clinic.
4. As soon as the loud jingle of keys emerged from his landlord’s giant keychain through his wall, there was only one thing pulsating through Leund’s mind so strongly that he could do nothing but voice it aloud: “Shit.”
5. It was like the directions on the shampoo bottle they shared: lather, rinse, repeat.
6. “Would they, now?” he said, smiling at me with that grin – if there was ever a possibility that I could hate one person even more than I already did, it was when he was smiling like that.
7. Looking over at the daughter she had just shoved over, she grumbled, again in Mandarin, “What the hell is the white boy doing here?”
8. Death had surrounded the both of them for so long already; Noir was used to it already—it was the curse of his family, his guilty conscience added—but he couldn’t say the same about Ellis.
9. The sweet, sweet taste of their blood tingled her taste buds, and the fact that this type of behavior would disgust her made it all the more enjoyable.
10. …we never did get our drinks.
So, as some of you know, I made a new..."art in general" LJ: inkstrokes. Nothing's up yet, because nothing's quite finished (except this really batshit short I did...it's rather...morbid, to put it lightly), but I wanted to post some "previews" of sorts on it. |: Does anyone really want to see more...?